On top of celebrating our marriage, we hope our guests will take this opportunity to play and relax! Read about the lodging options below to choose the one that best fits your schedule.
Book your cabins by july 1st
- Read about the cabins and what's included in your stay
- Select whether you'll be staying one night or two by clicking one of the cabin images
- Enter the number of people you will be booking for
- Fill out the names of those who you are booking for
- Go to your shopping cart for checkout
- Enter your payment information and pay via a secure PayPal credit card processor
- Watch for confirmation email and your cabin assignment
cabin selection & payment
For guests staying at the camp we will try our best to group you with friends and family. Limited numbers of private cabins are available and will be assigned as we see fit. If you have any special needs or questions, please contact Abby or Lewis.
- Many electrical outlets throughout the cabin
- Heated and air conditioned, but please be weather conscious and bring additional blankets if you feel it necessary
- Bedding sets will be provided (bottom and top sheet, pillow and pillowcase, and blanket)
- All cabin beds are twin size
- There are 6-10 beds per cabin
- No guests are allowed on top bunks (if there is a bunk bed)
- Each cabin has a connected bathroom
- Bathrooms have multiple shower stalls
- Towel will be provided
- Bathrooms do NOT have tubs
- Bathrooms have multiple toilet stalls
- Bathrooms have multiple sinks and mirrors
1. stay for the weekend (2 NIGHTS)
Take advantage of having your friends and family all in one place! Come Friday night through Sunday brunch.
Meals included in weekend stay: Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch, and dinner(reception), and Sunday brunch.
Cost per person: $200 for adults, $100 for children 5 to 12, and kids 4 and under are free.
Activities will be scheduled for Friday evening and Saturday before the ceremony for those staying onsite. Please see the "Wedding" page for further details on activities.
2. Stay saturday night (1 NIGHT)
Bring your energy on our big day and don't worry about saving any for the drive home - cabins are available for just Saturday night too!
Meals included in overnight-Saturday stay: Saturday lunch and dinner(reception), and Sunday brunch
Cost per person is $100 for adults, $50 for children 5 to 12, and kids 4 and under are free.